Something simple

It’s a good thing that I made a little something new at the beginning of the week this week, because after Tuesday the week was a bit of a write off in the kitchen.

I had wanted to make herb biscuits to go with the soup we were having for supper.  I ran out of time and ended up using Pillsbury crescents that I found in the fridge and using this recipe.

I will have to try this again.  They didn’t turn out as I’d hope, but I believe it’s because I used large crescents instead of the regular ones.  Since the large crescents are baked longer, they ended up over done.

If you have a recipe for herb biscuits from scratch, let me know!  I’d love to give it a try.