It’s a good thing that I made a little something new at the beginning of the week this week, because after Tuesday the week was a bit of a write off in the kitchen.
I had wanted to make herb biscuits to go with the soup we were having for supper. I ran out of time and ended up using Pillsbury crescents that I found in the fridge and using this recipe.
I will have to try this again. They didn’t turn out as I’d hope, but I believe it’s because I used large crescents instead of the regular ones. Since the large crescents are baked longer, they ended up over done.
If you have a recipe for herb biscuits from scratch, let me know! I’d love to give it a try.